Friday, June 12, 2009

m I, m I not

m actually an IT-retard.

by God's grace two years back I came across a blog of a funny saudi telling stories of life in Saudi Arabia. he had stopped blogging by the time I discovered his blog but the blog was still there and I read all his entries. whether he made the stories up or they were real (some were ~ I made the effort to confirm!), the way he carried himself presenting them was classy - i smile every time thinking about the blog.

a blogger fren, Ain, suggested I start blogging. before I said anything she told me she knew my answer - the first sentence, not the title, of this entry echoes!!!!! -

after giving it some thoughts....... m telling myself why not.......may lighten someone's heart the way the saudi's had done mine.......

wish me luck!!!!!!


No comments: