Sunday, June 14, 2009

just what is not right

still cannot believe have wasted one week trying to figure out how the search engine works!

while the blog was out of whack, I texted my two good frens, Shrfh and Sry, and talked them into blogging. apparently am not good at it (talking people into something). on a positive note, Shrfh asked me to get mine started so that she could take a look (I truly hope she would consider my point after taking a look)...

anyway, got a strong feeling the chance they ll change their mind (to start blogging) at this moment is as remote as the time we ve been able to make for having tea together for the past 20 years.....

gals, i know you two are xtremely busy and fyi i too do have more serious errands to run BUT if i don't start doing something different m definitely going bananas...


and also, this girl, Azra, been xchanging texts with me after mid nite for the past one week.....i know she is an insomniac just like I am......but she is only nine and some 350 km apart...communicating by any means is not helping (to sleep) at all...

got to start finding out what is not right...



No comments: